We are highly experienced in advising clients on how best to structure their property and affairs to ensure that their assets pass to their intended beneficiaries in the most tax-efficient way after their death. Our advice is tailored to clients’ specific needs and we aim to provide practical and cost-effective solutions.
We pride ourselves on guiding clients through the process in a sympathetic yet professional manner providing confidence that all options have been considered and that their affairs are in order.
We can advise on all aspects of estate planning including:
• Wills for clients, including those with complex family arrangements, business assets and/or high worth estates.
• The incorporation of trusts within wills.
• The tax consequences of such trusts.
• The use of Letters of Wishes to supplement wills.
• Lifetime planning to minimise inheritance tax exposure on death.
• The preparation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney, Advance Directives and General Powers of Attorney.
Please contact us to discuss how we can help you put in place a will and power of attorney to ensure that your estate passes as you wish on death and to enable loved ones to deal with your affairs if you are incapacitated.